Points on photocopying library's books and the locations of copy machines:
Photocopying in each library.
- Open the following link, click Info and refer to the Copying field.
If there is no copy machine in the library,
- Ask at the reception desk in the library.
For unloanable books: You may apply temporary takeout and photocopy the book by the copy machine in Central Library or NU CO-OP shops. (It is called a temporary checkout or one-day takeout.)
You will be asked to deposit your ID card (student card or driver's license) when you apply for takeout.
Points on photocopying in the library.
- Please fill out the Application Form of Copy Services placed near each copy machine and put it in the box provided.
- Make photocopies of library books within the limit provided by the Copyright Act.
CO-OP Copy Machine
- You can check where the CO-OP copy machines are on the campus in the following link.
- The copy machines in the Central Library are located as shown in the floor map.