- I want to borrow a book.
- I want to check what books I borrowed.
- I want to reserve a book on loan.
- Can I use the department or graduate school library to which I don't belong?
- How many books can I borrow?
- I don't know how to find library resources.
- I want to return a book.
- Can I request to purchase a book?
- I want to photocopy library books.
- I want to find an article.
- I want to know how to use unloanable books.
- I want to read a book in laboratory.
- I want to know the operating hours and how to use the library’s services.
- Is it possible to renew (extend) the loan period?
- What is ILL? (Interlibrary loan/ document delivery)
- I am a student of Gifu University and have a library card from the Central Library. Can I use it for other libraries than for the Central Library?
- Are there any online materials?
- I want to browse online journals.
- I’d want to know how to search in the database.
- Do you have any guide or guidance for beginners?
- Do you have an online inquiry form?
- I want to inquire by phone or online chat.
- I want to ask a librarian: inquiry for use & reference
- (Central Library) I want to ask a student support staff: an inquiry about the study
- I purchased a book at the laboratory's expense. What should I do next?
- What is acceptance inspection of books?
- Can graduates and external users use the library?